How we got $200 cash back at Costco – just one of the reasons why I LOVE Costco and a membership deal for you!
It pays to ask! Long story short, we bought a new couch at Costco a few weeks ago. Today while grocery shopping I noticed it was on sale for $200 LESS than what we paid. So Mr. Frugal went to the customer service desk while I continued to shop and asked for a price adjustment.
$200 back in our pockets – easy peasy, lemon squeezy!
LAST CHANCE!! COSTCO DEAL ALERT!! Ends 10/6 or until the deal sells out!
Not a Costco member OR did yours expire BEFORE 5/1/19? Well, you’re in luck! You can score the BEST DEAL out there all year on a Costco Membership right now!!
One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership with $20 Costco Shop Card and Exclusive Coupons (Up to $148.98 Value)
What You’ll Get:
$60 for a One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership Package (up to $148.98 value) with auto renewal: Valid only for new members and those whose memberships expired prior to May 1, 2019.
As part of this exclusive offer, new members receive:
- A One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership, which includes a membership card for the Primary Cardholder and one additional Household Card for anyone over the age of 18 and living at the same address.
- A $20 Costco Shop Card (gift card is valid towards any purchase, including gas)
- Exclusive coupons for the following products ($68.98 value*):
- Free Kirkland Signature Ultra Clean HE Laundry Detergent Pacs ($17.99 value)
- Free Kirkland Signature Create-a-Size® Paper Towels ($15.99 value)
- $10 off Fresh Meat (beef, chicken, pork, or fish; excludes deli items)
- $25 off an order of $250+ on Costco online