I love to cook but our kitchen is small and let’s be honest having kid’s in the mix can be trying. Mine always want to help but often I don’t know what to have them do and like many of you I’m sure you can agree it’s just easier to do it yourself. Of course we also know this isn’t a good route to take because then of course they don’t know how to cook (or clean). Teaching and training in this area is very important and crosses both genders, knowing how to cook real food is more than a life skill it’s the difference between being a healthy person or not.
Imagine your kids eating vegetables, helping prep for dinner, and making breakfast for you while you sip your coffee. Working with food encourages kids to try new things, but fruits and vegetables almost always require knives…
Does the idea of letting your kids use knives make you squeamish? Let a trained teacher bring knife skills and safety to your children in the comfort of your own home.
For two weeks only, you can get 3 free classes from the Kids Cook Real Food eCourse. Watch one with your kids like a regular class and polish your own skills with the other two (they’re just for adults).
- Basic knife skills and techniques for kids age two to teen
- Mastery of the three safe ways to hold food while cutting
- How child development impacts your child’s readiness to learn new skills
- The #1 mistake that destroys your chance of enjoying time in the kitchen with your kids
- A tested 3-step process for teaching kids in the kitchen so young cooks learn basic skills the right way
They’ll all disappear back into the course on Nov. 2, so sign up now and plan a day to work with your kids in the kitchen – you’ll be amazed at what they can do!